Centennial High School
Important Dates for 2021 Graduates
- Scholarship Deadlines: Rotary Scholarship: 4/23. ACE Scholarship: 4/30. Discovery Scholarship: 5/1
- Tuesday, May 11th at 3:30: Graduation meeting in CHS gym. All CHS 2021 graduates must attend. We will hand out caps and gowns and give important information about the Rose Ceremony.
- Friday, May 14th: Last day for all 6th Hexter Graduates. Capstones are due this day! Attend the entire day of classes, complete check-out sheet, turn in lap-tops, materials and pay fees.
- Tuesday, May 18th at 10:35: Stairway for 6th Hexter Grads on CHS East Lawn. Grads, be to CHS at 10:00. Families/friends of 6th hexter graduates invited for socially distanced event.
- May 19th (Wednesday): Graduation Events Day
11:00: All school picnic on Centennial High School Campus
5:00: MANDATORY practice for speakers at CHS gym
5:30: All other Graduates join the practice at CHS gym
6:30: All Graduates need to be to Timberline Church to prepare for ceremony.
7:00 pm: Rose Ceremony Graduation at Timberline Church in Big Room.
Important Graduation Information:
Tickets are required for Graduation this year due to COVID restrictions and safety precautions. Each graduate can invite 4 people and give them a ticket. There will be designated seating areas for people who are associated. We will need to know who is coming and if they are sitting together. Masks are required.